The Bradford district is now under new Tier 3 restrictions and we still need to take care to protect our family and friends.
Tier 3 Restrictions
Here is what we CAN do under the new restrictions:
- You can meet up to 6 people in outdoor public spaces such as public parks or the countryside.
- You can attend a place of worship with your household or support bubble.
- All retail shops are now open but please wear a face-covering inside.
- You can buy takeaway food, including click and collect and delivery
- Organised outdoor sport, physical activity and exercise classes can continue, however higher-risk contact activity should not take place.
- Indoor disability sport, sport for educational purposes and supervised sport and physical activity for under-18’s can continue.
Only by following the guidelines and working together can we help slow down the spread of the virus. So please, stay home as much as possible, wash your hands regularly, wear a face covering and stay 2 metres apart.